The successful candidate will assign and direct all work performed in the Rental division and supervise all areas of operation. He/she will manage staff, foster a positive environment, and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales target achievement.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration, and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of the branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development, and motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and head offices on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities, and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Manage workflow from workshop to ready bay and vice versa
- Maintain rental utilization KPI by working with the team (sales and service)
Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Rental industry knowledge is a must
- Business management diploma/degree or similar
- Knowledge of Material Handling is a must
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with the industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results-driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Knowledge of Autoline will be beneficial.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.