The successful candidate will be accountable for achieving the regional sales and profitability goals. This person will be responsible for the customer satisfaction and market share within the geographical region.
• Providing quality leadership for the internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding the company’s values at all times: inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others.
• Achieving the Region’s revenue and profitability quotas for the companies’ products as they are sold into all customer segments within the Region.
• Establishing an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
• Selling value and solutions to the customers.
• Directing the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
• Prioritising effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
• Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
• Setting the vision for the Region and developing and adhering to a business plan to attain this vision.
• Evaluating market trends and gathering competitive information, identifying trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
• Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Level of Experience Required:
• Post matric qualification .
• Sales experience in the industry.
• Proven record of achievement in a prior sales position.
• Strong closing skills. Prior attendance at formal sales training courses a plus.
• Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilise it to present the features and benefits to customers.
• Knowledge of the Lift Truck industry, a plus.
• Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programmes.
• Knowledge of Autoline/CRM system is an added advantage.
• Readiness for extensive travel in the region.