The Purpose of this Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for attaining monthly and annual sales targets, building up distribution channels, establishing strategic business relations, and providing ideas for all strategic sales plans and their implementation. Identifies objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings. The individual will also be responsible for controlling the selling costs with the objective of achieving predetermined net profit yields.
- Devising and deploying all sales objectives and goals across the company, including sales targets and budgets preparation.
- Developing and implementing quarterly and annual sales programs, plans, and policies for every salesperson.
- Integrating and aligning sales plans with available processes, IT systems, talent, and other areas in order to increase the capability and success of salesforce.
- Collaborating with all parties involved in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies.
- Managing the performance and activities of the entire sales unit.
- Conducting analysis to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives. Analyzing trends and results.
- Developing and implementing reseller agreements, distribution strategies, and other sales opportunities.
- Planning and executing business show appearances.
- Creating product segmentation strategies wherever needed to maximize trade opportunities across different sales channels.
- Maximizing work relationships with key wholesale and retail partners.
- Developing, managing, and nurturing new business partnerships and accounts to accomplish volume and profit goals.
- Communicating brand identity internally to pertinent key business collaborates, business units, and the customer support.
- Exploring and growing the client account list, dealing incoming leads and ending sales.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintaining sales volume, assist with product mix, and selling prices by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishing and adjusting suggested selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Providing quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinating proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulating all sales policies, practices, and procedures.
- Educating sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Assisting sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Completing sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following upon work results.
- Maintaining sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Driving a high-performance culture.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in selling forklifts is preferable.
- Knowledge of Logistics and warehousing industry – advantage.
- Knowledge of material handling products is preferred.
- Proven track record in good people management, team building and leading skills.
- Previous management experience in sales or similar environment is essential.
- Strong motivator.
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Must be prepared to travel regularly.
- Must be able to analyze market trends and forecast future demands.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Selling and maintaining to Customer needs.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
All applications (complete CV) must be submitted no later than close of business on Friday, 31st January 2023
The Goscor Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national
origin, or veteran status. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.